Current WIP count: 8
I survived my few days at camp (just about. I’m kind of glad I couldn’t stay the whole week), and I managed to get some progress on my Lego blanket at last. Although not as much as I hoped because I’m a dingbat.
You should really check you’re using the correct yarn before ploughing on and making 20+ Lego bricks.
But on the plus side, when I switched to the yarn I should have been using all along I realised that the bricks weren’t going to be as scrawny as that first lot led me to believe. Phew.
Over 100 left to make so I’m still a little cross with myself about the time I wasted on those blue bricks.
Lesson learned, I hope!