Here are 23 questions for Grown Ups. Let’s have fun!
- What bill do you hate the most? Internet, because it’s rubbish and I hate that I have to pay so much for something that doesn’t work properly!
- When was the last time you had a romantic dinner? Last weekend.
- What did you really want to be when you grew up? A vet.
- How many colleges did you attend? 1 college and 2 universities.
- Why did you choose the dress you wore today? It’s tartan, which makes me happy.
- What do you drive? A rolling scrap heap.
- First thought when the alarm goes off? What day is it?
- Last thought you have before you go to bed? Usually calculating how much sleep I can get if I fall asleep RIGHT NOW.
- Do you miss being a child? I do, it was so much easier.
- What errand/chore do you despise the most? Grocery shopping.
- Up early or sleep in? Up early, whether I like it or not.
- Found love yet? Yeah 🙂
- Favorite lunch meat? I don’t think I have one.
- What do you get every time at Walmart? We don’t have those.
- Beach or lake? Beach.
- Is marriage overrated? I wouldn’t say it’s overrated, I just think it’s pushed WAY too much as a ‘life goal’ for women.
- Ever crashed a vehicle? Not yet.
- Strangest place you’ve ever brushed your teeth? Um. I only ever brush my teeth in the bathroom.
- Name a place you’ve never been but want to go? Oh there’s a list! Italy, Ireland, Greece, Iceland, Japan, Mexico…
- Do you have a go-to person? I do!
- Are you where you want to be in life right now? Much closer than I thought I could be this time last year.
- Growing up what were your favorite cartoons? Hey, Arnold!, Recess, Willo The Wisp.
- What do you think has changed about you since you have gotten older? I care far less about what other people think of me, I’m not afraid of being strong and taking up space, and I’m more willing to defend my need for introvert time.
If you’d like to join in feel free to put your answers in the comments or leave a link if you’ll be blogging them.