I have no idea what day it is, whether I should be posting about WIPs, FOs, cards, nothing at all. So I’m just going to go for another quiz from Nothing but Knit:
1. Are you named after somebody? I’m named for Hannah in the bible, because mum and dad prayed for me as Hannah did for Samuel. 28. Scary movies or happy endings?
2. When is the last time you cried? Yesterday. It happens a lot, especially when I’m tired.
3. Do you like your handwriting?
4. What is your favorite lunch meat?
I still don’t think I have one.
5. Do you have kids?
6. Farthest place you have traveled? New Zealand.
7. Do you use sarcasm ?
It’s my first language.
8. Do you still have your tonsils?
9. Would you bungee jump?
10. What is your favorite cereal?
Anything with clusters in. I love the crunch.
11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
Very rarely; I just want to get my feet free asap.
12. Do you think you’re strong?
I put a great deal of effort into being strong.
13. What is your favorite ice cream?
Proper vanilla with the little black bits in, or cherry flavour. Ooh or both together!
14. What is the first thing you notice about a person?
15. Football or Baseball?
16. What is the least favorite thing you like about yourself?
Hmm that’s a tricky question! I like that my nail tips are nice and white.
17. What colour pants are you wearing?
If you mean the American kind of pants then black. If you mean the British kind of pants then that’s a bit personal and I decline to answer!
18. What was the last thing you ate?
A mini brownie.
19. What are you listening to right now?
The sounds on the train, mainly the wee boy in front of me playing with Lego.
20. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
21. Favorite flavour?
22. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?
My boyfriend – the only person I actually like speaking to on the phone.
23. Favourite sport to watch?
24. Hair colour?
25. Eye color?
Dark dark brown (I have been called “shark-eyes” before…)
27. Favorite food?
Savoury is noodles, sweet is cinnamon rolls.
Happy endings all the way.29. Last movie you watched without falling asleep?
Games Night. It was odd, but funny.