I finished the boyfriend’s socks, and this time I’ve even sewn the ends in!
He’s very happy with them, which makes me very happy too.
I’ve already frogged and restarted my pride socks three times (I just couldn’t choose a pattern) so they’re only this far along:
I’ve only ever used this yarn for amigurumi before and the colours came out looking quite random, so I’m pleasantly surprised to be getting regular stripes this time. I did say I wanted to try some self-striping!
Now the frogging has stopped it’s going pretty quickly, so I think I might be able to make two pairs this month.
Aren’t socks fun!