Since we’ve actually had some sunshine recently, I decided to have a play with one of my birthday presents from last year – a dragon sun catcher.
It came with its own set of paints of course, but Mum knows me well and bought me a set of extra colours to play with.
Here’s my finished dragon hanging in the window to catch some rays.
There was a lot of paint left over and it would be a terrible waste to just throw it away, so I did a bit of experimenting.
I taped down some clingfilm and greaseproof paper, and made some designs with the leftover paint.
Neither turned out exactly as I imagined, but I still like them so fingers crossed they actually peel off the backings in the morning. We shall see!