Thanks to Tilly for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award! I was sure I’d had this one before, but I can’t find a post about it so yay for a new one 🙂
Sunshine Blogger Award – Things to Do
• Answer 11 questions the blogger asked you.
• List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award in your blog post.
• Nominate 11 new bloggers & their blogs. Leave a comment on their blog to let them know they received the award and ask your nominees 11 new questions.
- What is your favourite day of the week and why? Saturday, because it usually means archery with friends, followed by a meal out with the boyfriend, and a comfy evening snuggled on the sofa with a film and hot chai. Perfect!
- Would you prefer to be a superhero or super villain? Hero – I like helping people too much to be a villain. Although villains do get better outfits…
- What is on your favourite sandwich? Chicken, pesto, and mayo – Preferably toasted.
- Do you speak a second language? If no, would you like to learn one? I don’t, but I’m currently learning Welsh and I’d love to learn Gaelic or Scots as well.
- When was the last time you went to the zoo? Last year.
- Do you want to be famous? Absolutely not. I hate being the centre of attention and I can’t stand people nosing into my business.
- Would you rather have vegetables or fruit? Usually fruit.
- If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be? Cuba is currently top of my list. I desperately want to dance Cuban salsa in Cuba! Also sunshine.
- What is your favourite art medium? Writing, particularly short stories.
- Why did you start blogging? Ooft that was a long time ago now. I know I started it in conjunction with my Etsy shop so it was probably a combined marketing/behind the scenes/memory aid thing. I’m not sad that it didn’t turn out that way; I love the community of crafters I’ve found on here.
- What advice do you have for new bloggers? Write what you want, not what you think you should. ‘Should’ might be popular and get tons of views, but if you don’t really care about it then it won’t be maintainable and/or will drain all your joy.
I’ve lost track of who does and doesn’t like these things, so I’m not going to nominate anyone specific. If you’re a follower and you fancy answering my set of questions then consider yourself nominated. (Please. I’m really nosy!)
- What did you want to be when you grew up?
- What did you end up doing, and do you enjoy it?
- What has been your favourite moment of 2020 so far?
- What are you looking forward to this year?
- If money were no object, what new skill would you learn?
- Have you ever tried starting an Etsy shop?
- What did you last dream about?
- Do you believe dreams have certain meanings?
- What superstitions do you hold, if any?
- In conversation, do you prefer speaking or listening?
- Do you ever feel like a ‘proper’ grown-up?