I love October, if only for the multiple excuses to paint my face!
It feels like September was less busy than August, what with me having a virus for the last few weeks and spending a lot of it resting, but it seems I still managed to get quite a lot done.
3 Christmas presents are now complete, I made some Daisies for Vicky, got a commission for a birthday card, finished off 2 Seafoam Scarves and 2 cosies, and made some good progress on my scoodie.
I finally managed a mass listing session for my Etsy shop so now my items are into double figures. And I also had a very successful giveaway on Instagram, and reached 1,000 followers on there.
Ooft I’m tired just typing all that!
So now we’re into October, I’m going to try setting some goals and see if I can achieve even more.
- Make at least one Christmas decoration per week. They’re small, it should be easy enough.
- List the rest of my cards in the shop.
- Make 12 new blog posts (3 per week).
- Write up a proper pattern for my waffle hat. Which will probably involve making it up again because it’s been so long.
- Finish this doily that’s been hanging around for months It’s long past time!
I’m away to a festival in Budapest at the end of the month, which will give me a bit of crochet time while I’m travelling there and back, but not much at all while I’m there. It should be really fun though so I don’t mind too much.
How did your September go? Got any goals for this month? Let me know in the comments!