I’ve been quiet for a while so now I have a spare few minutes here’s a quiz from Karen at nothingbutknit.
1. What was the last food you ate?
Graze protein peanut butter dipper. Yum.
2. Do you sleep with socks on?
I can’t sleep with socks on, my feet hate them.
3. Worst physical pain you’ve had?
Spraining my knee.
4. Favourite place you have ever been?
Millport on the Isle of Cumbrae.
5. How late did you stay up last night?
I went to bed about 10:30, but couldn’t get to sleep for ages.
6. If you could move somewhere else, where would it be?
Probably New Zealand.
7. What is your favourite sport?
Powerlifting! Or rugby if I’m just watching.
8. When was the last time you cried?
A few days ago.
9. Who took your profile pic?
10. Two of your favourite movies?
Moulin Rouge and Mulan.
11. What’s your favourite season?
12. If you could have any career what would it be?
13. What was the last book you read?
Happy Fat by Sofie Hagen
14. If you could talk to ANYONE right now who would it be?
15. Are you a good influence on other people?
I don’t really know!I wouldn’t say I’m a particularly bad influence.
16. Does pineapple belong on a pizza?
As long as I don’t have to eat it, sure.
17. You have the remote, what show is on?
Sherlock or Doctor Who.
18. Last text message:
Can you call them again?
19. What’s the last concert you’ve been to?
Hmmm…. I honestly can’t remember.
20. Favorite food:
Chicken flavour instant ramen. Don’t judge.
21. Favorite album all-time?
I don’t have an all-time favourite, it changes regularly.
22. Favorite day of the week?
23. Have you ever drunk alcohol?
24. Did you go to college?
Yep – college, two physical universities, and one Open University course.
25. Have you ever experienced depression?
Yes. It was set off in 2013 and I’ll likely be dealing with it on and off for the rest of my life.
I don’t want to end with that so I’m adding in another question:
26. What made you smile today?
My boyfriend called me unexpectedly and made me laugh 🙂