Current WIP count: 9
My charity crafting slowed down a lot last week as I decided to knit a matching hat and cowl set, and I am SUCH a slow knitter. They turned out gorgeous though so I’m not mad (photos to come when I’ve sewn the ends in).
I also thought it was time to get started on some other items and here I ran into a problem. Using Tin Can Knits The World’s Simplest Mittens pattern, I decided to go for the adult (large) size to use up as much yarn as possible. But I ended up with this:
I know ribbing stretches, but there is no way this tiny thing will ever stretch enough to fit a large adult. I refuse to frog and start again so these are now toddler mittens. Thank goodness the charity is accepting donations for all ages.
Next up I might actually try the smallest size in the pattern and use them as tiny adorable tree decorations. We’ll see how fiddly they turn out to be.